# Episode 31| SHOW NOTES
Many of us have experienced periods of low mood, or depression, especially with the stresses of the past year (2020).
In this episode I talk about how I treat depression in my clinic, and suggest some treatments ideas including medication, CBT, setting SMART goals, psychoeducation, mood-building, improving nutrition and journaling.
We end with how to keep a thought record for yourself at around 27 minutes, and some journaling prompts to try at 29 minutes.
- Download Your Mood Builder Here
- Do I have Depression Blog
- How to Build Emotional Resilience
Or follow the link here for another podcast platform-Listen and Subscribe
Sign Up Here to keep in touch with monthly emails – receive a free guide to building emotional resilience in your first email.
Is your Mental Health and wellbeing a priority for you?
By signing up you will receive
- The guide to Building Emotional Resilience
- Monthly emails with tips and strategies for improving your mental health
- You will be kept up to date with my monthly blog