# EPISODE 1 | SHOW NOTES
In this episode I talk with Heather Howard -Thompson a CBT therapist and Director of Yorkshire Psychotherapy about her journey into becoming a therapist setting up in private practice and all the tips and strategies she recommends for her clients and the strategies that work best for her in terms of managing stress and maintaining good emotional wellbeing.
Links to what we talk about
- Heathers Website http://www.yorkshirepsychotherapy.co.uk
- Dr. Aaron Beck - the founder of CBT
- Mindfulness: A Practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world - Mark Williams
- The Compassionate Mind Foundation founded by Professor Paul Gilbert
- BABCP - British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies
- Deep Relaxation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKDnPJ6q8ps&fbclid=IwAR1Ww4zj31dofWnyGS1abV-seNmJQchdD5zh7i7sIJFcDxTK_MpnHej-bJs&app=desktop
- My website
Is your Mental Health and wellbeing a priority for you?
By signing up you will receive
- The guide to Building Emotional Resilience
- Monthly emails with tips and strategies for improving your mental health
- You will be kept up to date with my monthly blog