# Episode 11 | SHOW NOTES
In this episode, I talk with Patricia Murphy a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist with a background in Nursing and working in the NHS. Patricia takes us through her fascinating career journey to where she is today working in Private Practice and taking the lead on Women and Gender Minority issues. Prepare yourself for some giggles we really enjoyed our chat.
- Patricia’s Website – https://patricia-murphy.uk/
- Follow Patricia on Twitter Patricia’s Twitter
- Special interest group – BABCP – Women and Gender Minorities Group WOMGENE
- The Heartland: finding and losing schizophrenia – Nathan Filer
- The Shock of the Fall – Nathan Filer
- Sarah’s website – My website
Sign Up Here!
Is your Mental Health and wellbeing a priority for you?
By signing up you will receive
- The guide to Building Emotional Resilience
- Monthly emails with tips and strategies for improving your mental health
- You will be kept up to date with my monthly blog