# Episode 15|SHOW NOTES
In this highly actionable, episode host Sarah Rees is joined by Nicole Goode, a professional nutritionist who works in functional medicine. Research on the link between the brain and the gut is continually moving forward and shows that the foods we eat play an important role in our brain health and psychological well-being. So, thinking of food as medicine is going to shape the future of our health! Tune in to find out more...
- Visit Nicole's website: https://www.goodenutrition.clinic/
- Connect with Nicole on Instagram HERE
- My website
- Follow Sarah Rees:
📲 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahdrees.co.uk/
👔 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-rees-92553b63/
Is your Mental Health and wellbeing a priority for you?
By signing up you will receive
- The guide to Building Emotional Resilience
- Monthly emails with tips and strategies for improving your mental health
- You will be kept up to date with my monthly blog