# Episode 3|SHOW NOTES
In this episode, I talk to Tobyn Bell, a practitioner of compassion-focused therapy (CFT) and Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) based in Manchester. He is a CFT trainer for the Compassionate Mind Foundation and a CBT trainer, supervisor, and program lead at the Greater Manchester CBT Training Centre, which is associated with Manchester University. Tobyn has published research on mental imagery and compassion and is a registered mental health nurse and trained mindfulness teacher.
Links to what we talked about
- Tobyn Bell
- Tobyn’s book – Experiencing Compassion-Focused Therapy from the Inside Out
- Greater Manchester Psychological Therapies Training Centre
- James Bennett-Levy
- Paul Gilbert – The Compassionate Mind
- Matthieu Ricard
- My website
Sign Up Here!
Is your Mental Health and wellbeing a priority for you?
By signing up you will receive
- The guide to Building Emotional Resilience
- Monthly emails with tips and strategies for improving your mental health
- You will be kept up to date with my monthly blog