# Episode 5|SHOW NOTES
I talk with Dr Hannah Taylor a Clinical Psychologist working in private practice and delivering wellbeing workshops. Hannah talks about her career path to date and the psychological therapies she delivers which are Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Compassion Focused Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment. Hannah talks about some of the psychological tools she has personally found beneficial which she now helps people to develop in order to improve their own psychological health.
Links and references mentioned in this episode
- Hannah’s website and Facebook
- Dr. Mary Welford
- Compassionate Mind Foundation
- The CBT Journal
- Dr. Alan Watkins – Being Brilliant Every Single Day Part 1 + Part 2
- Brené Brown – The power of vulnerability
- Brené Brown – Why Your Critics Aren’t The Ones Who Count
- Russell Kolts – Anger, Compassion, and What It Means To Be Strong
- Amy Cuddy – Your body language may shape who you are
Sign Up Here!
Is your Mental Health and wellbeing a priority for you?
By signing up you will receive
- The guide to Building Emotional Resilience
- Monthly emails with tips and strategies for improving your mental health
- You will be kept up to date with my monthly blog