# Episode 6 | SHOW NOTESIn this episode, I talk with Dr Mary Welford who is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Trainer, Speaker and Author of a big yellow book ‘Compassion Focused Therapy For Dummies’ & ‘The Compassionate Mind Approach to Building Self Confidence’.
Mary is one of the founding members of ‘The Compassionate Mind Foundation’ alongside Professor Paul Gilbert, she lives in Cornwall with her family and continues to practice clinically alongside working in school settings where she strives to improve the wellbeing of staff and students through developing compassionate approaches.
Links and references mentioned in this episode
- Compassionate Mind Foundation
- The Compassionate Mind – Paul Gilbert
- Compassion in Cornwall retreat
- Compassion Focused Therapy For Dummies – Dr. Mary Welford
- Building Your Self-Confidence using Compassion Focused Therapy – Dr. Mary Welford
- #365daysofcompassion on Twitter
- Chris Winson on Twitter
Sign Up Here!
Is your Mental Health and wellbeing a priority for you?
By signing up you will receive
- The guide to Building Emotional Resilience
- Monthly emails with tips and strategies for improving your mental health
- You will be kept up to date with my monthly blog