# Episode 8|SHOW NOTES
In this episode, I talk with Chris Winson. Chris was a senior manager in the corporate world until he experienced depression, with the help of a therapist trained in Compassion Focused Therapy, Chris worked towards recovery and embarked on a journey of creating a community on Twitter #365daysofcompassion. Chris is now in his first year of a psychology degree, he’s a wonderful writer and also shares his journey on his blog Underwater Breaths. Chris talks about the things we all need to be talking about, I know you will enjoy the conversation.
- Chris’s Twitter and blog
- Twitter, website, book club, and Facebook group
- The blog post I wrote for Chris
- Paul Gilbert and The Compassionate Mind Foundation
- Nikki Trenchard
- Blurt Foundation
- Ask The Therapist – Episode #6 with Dr. Mary Welford
- Self-Help Sat Nav – Jim Lucas’ podcast
Sign Up Here!
Is your Mental Health and wellbeing a priority for you?
By signing up you will receive
- The guide to Building Emotional Resilience
- Monthly emails with tips and strategies for improving your mental health
- You will be kept up to date with my monthly blog