Press and Collaborations
I am often asked to collaborate with the press and other companies and have had the privilege to deliver some exciting projects here are a few.
Due for publication in February 2021 by JKP - Sarah was very honoured to be asked to contribute to this edited book by Dr Hannah Wilson, Sarah has written the chapter on 'Delivery CBT on Digital Platforms'. This guide reviews the benefits and challenges of digital mental health care and offers guidance on how to make it work for you and your clients. It looks at aspects relevant to all practitioners, such as therapeutic alliance, risk and safeguarding, and offers guidance on adapting specific therapies, such as CBT, ACT and DBT, for digital delivery. JKP Publishers available for pre-order Digital Delivery of Mental Health Therapies: A guide to the benefits and challenges, and making it work
An article in collaboration with Women's Health magazine for International Day of Happiness, How to Stop Overthinking - Forever Fretting About the Future? Release your mind, enjoy today, and feel your wellbeing soar. Click the link below to read the article.
- Depression Signs & Symptoms - https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-living/mental-health/a26439874/am-i-depressed/
- A Therapist Journey into Compassion https://365daysofcompassion.wordpress.com/2018/11/15/a-therapists-journey-into-compassion-sarah-rees/
- Australia Link – https://www.compassionatemind.org.au/blog/2018/11/18/a-therapists-journey-into-compassion
- Guest blog for IPSIG - https://ipsig.net/thinking-of-developing-a-private-practice/
- Know yourself with Dan Udale / Episode 78 - https://anchor.fm/knowyourself/episodes/Know-Yourself---Episode-78---An-interview-with-Sarah-Rees-e2nbhv
- Self Help Sat Nav with Jim Lucas –https://www.openforwards.com/podcast/self-help-sat-nav/27-long-term-condition-cbt-journal-project/