Press and Collaborations
I am often asked to collaborate with the press and other companies and have had the privilege to deliver some exciting projects here are a few.
An article in collaboration with Women's Health magazine for International Day of Happiness, How to Stop Overthinking - Forever Fretting About the Future? Release your mind, enjoy today, and feel your wellbeing soar. Click the link below to read the article.
A Review of The CBT Journal by Helen Gilbert - a UK-based freelance writer and editor specialising in health, travel, celebrity and food and drink. I writing for numerous titles including The Sunday Times, The Sun, Daily Mail, Mail on Sunday and The Telegraph.
Helen also appears in consumer magazines like Fabulous, Best, Take a Break, Top Sante and I regularly contribute to business/trade titles including The Grocer, Morning Advertiser, MCA Insight, Harpers Wine & Spirit and British Baker.
- Depression Signs & Symptoms - https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-living/mental-health/a26439874/am-i-depressed/
- Learning to put myself first – https://www.stateofliberty.com/learning-to-put-myself-first-sarah-d-rees-wellbeing-story/
- A Therapist Journey into Compassion https://365daysofcompassion.wordpress.com/2018/11/15/a-therapists-journey-into-compassion-sarah-rees/
- Australia Link – https://www.compassionatemind.org.au/blog/2018/11/18/a-therapists-journey-into-compassion
- Guest blog for IPSIG - https://ipsig.net/thinking-of-developing-a-private-practice/
- Know yourself with Dan Udale / Episode 78 - https://anchor.fm/knowyourself/episodes/Know-Yourself---Episode-78---An-interview-with-Sarah-Rees-e2nbhv
- Self Help Sat Nav with Jim Lucas –https://www.openforwards.com/podcast/self-help-sat-nav/27-long-term-condition-cbt-journal-project/
RESOURCES AND PRODUCTS FOR THERAPISTS
GETTING STARTED IN PRIVATE PRACTICE GUIDE
A downloadable guide for therapists starting out in private practice, collaboration with Sophie Wood, a digital marketing consultant. 40 pages of advice and guidance to starting a private therapy practice.
Beautiful Affordable Websites For Busy Therapists | Pocket Site
Have A Beautiful Website Tomorrow
A Stylish, Fast and Secure Website Builder
Designed For The Busy Therapist
Contains a GDPR Therapy Agreement
Advice On Getting Consent Via Email
Advice On Getting Consent For Children
Full Guidance and Notes On The Therapy Agreement
Template For Consent To Share Information With A Third Party
Webinar | 4 Pillars Of Building A Resilient Caseload
If your practice is going to be successful building a resilient caseload is a priority. If you are just setting up in private practice, or you have been in private practice for a while but not yet developed a consistent, reliable caseload, this webinar is for you.