Book Your Place Today . . .
CBT For Worry | Online Workshop | September 6th 5PM | £40
Learn Why We Worry and Practical CBT Tools to Calm your Mind,
With Sarah D Rees, Cognitive Behavioural Therapist.
- Understand why we worry and I'll provide an overview of the CBT model for worry
- Explore the different types of worry and how to work with them
- We will explore what maintains a worrying and anxious mind
- Learn how to manage uncertainty and settle catastrophic thinking
- Learn a range of practical tools and strategies to reduce your worry
- Get access to a range of information downloads, worksheets and guides
A worrying anxious mind can be so debilitating and stop you from enjoying all you have that is going well in your life right now because you are so consumed with 'What if's and catastrophic scenarios. Worry is probably the most common anxiety that people struggle with, especially after the pandemic we have been through. Our minds are like muscles and worry might have been working out for a long time but you can retrain your mind to worry less and feel calm and content.
I've worked in the field of mental health for over 20 years, helping people become the best versions of themselves. I've seen the way simple straightforward CBT strategies can transform how people think and feel. However, therapy isn't always accessible for everyone for many reasons. So I've decided to pull together the most useful soundbites so you can still benefit from understanding the principles of CBT and learn the tools to apply to your everyday life.
Our minds are our most important asset. We need to value and care for them like any other part of the body.
There will be plenty of time for questions at the end of the workshop and If you can't make the workshop live the recording will be sent out after. We look forward to seeing you there.